Be part of the team providing Artificial Intelligence solutions that are increasingly playing a more central role in building safer, greener and a more connected world. As a Senior Data Scientist you will work directly on Artificial Intelligence based solutions for some of the biggest car manufacturers in the world in following domains:.
- Autonomous Driving: support development of machine learning models required for critical safety solutions.
- Green: Help develop algorithms to maximise battery efficiency and decrease carbon outputs
- Connected: Process and analyse driver and vehicle data in real time to revolutionise urban transport and drive new revenue streams
Join Aptiv to be part of the global mobility revolution.
- Design the next generation of AI services to support the megatrends disrupting the mobility industry: electrification, autonomous driving, connected vehicle and usership.
- Work with the Worlds Leading Car Manufacturers and Aptiv’s Advance Engineering group derive new insights into vehicle data enabled by industry shift to Connected Vehicles.
- Contribute to Advances in Autonomous driving by converting driver behavior data into actionable intelligence delivered to self driving software solutions.
- Lead the evolution of AI, ML and Data warehouse solutions in Aptiv to exceed the challenges required by tomorrows Mobility solutions.
- Evangelize Aptiv’s AI capabilities and roadmap to Aptiv senior leadership and some of the largest Car manufactures in the world.
Who we're looking for?
- 7+ years experience as a Data Scientist in automotive, manufacturing or other high data volume environments
- Expertise in Machine Learning and Data warehouse design principles and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning/Data warehouse Paas and Saas supported by AWS and/or Azure.
- Strong knowledge in developing ML algorithms, designing ML experiments and building ML prototypes to demonstrate projected insights.
- Good knowledge on Data Streaming Reference Architectures and technologies.
- Good knowledge on Cloud Compute and Storage technologies on Azure or AWS.
- Motivated, Adaptable and Positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment.
- Information Technology degree or similar
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages