Hello Project Management Experts!
Join us remotely or in our Warsaw or Lublin office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you!
Project Managers at Frontkom are business and technology consultants with a wide spectrum of abilities and knowledge. You will be responsible for the delivery of web and mobile projects and have great autonomy in managing and decision-making.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
- ensuring growth for our clients by managing the agile delivery of digital solutions for them – typically web and mobile applications and websites
- close cooperation with key clients to understand their needs, get data-driven insights and suggest optimal solutions as their guide and digital partner
- taking responsibility for meeting your projects’ business requirements, supervising budget, planning and coordinating project teams’ work
- cooperation with a team of consultants, analysts, designers, developers and testers in order to improve quality of delivery and internal processes
Who we're looking for?
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- at least 5 years of experience on similar job position/in Agile IT project management
- knowledge of Agile/Lean software development principles
- experience in using project management tools (JIRA or similar)
- great communication and negotiating skills
- accuracy and self-reliance
- understanding the mode of operations of websites, web and mobile applications, general knowledge of IT, knowledge of general web development and/or UX design principles
- good knowledge of Google Docs
- great command of written and spoken English C1
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- understanding of usability and accessibility
- knowledge of SEO, SEM and web analytics
- experience in IT sales or account management
- Agile, Scrum Master or Product Owner certificates
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages