Rockwell Automation’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is looking for an innovative Solution Architect to collaborate, design, and oversee the implementation of IAM systems architecture.
The Solution Architect’s responsibilities include playing an integral role in building a holistic view and roadmap of the company’s technology strategy and processes. In addition, you will partner with business and technology groups to ensure the alignment of technology solutions with the company’s strategic objectives.
To be successful as a Solution Architect, the ideal candidate should maintain a holistic view of the organization’s strategy, processes, information, and technology assets. In addition, an outstanding Solution Architect should explain complex problems to management and business stakeholders in layman’s terms.
Solution Architect Responsibilities include:
- Foster collaboration and provide guidance while partnering with business and technology subject-matter experts to drive requirements that enable teams to build and maintain innovative solutions while aligning to strategic vision.
- Is a key stakeholder in the successful delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives, and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery.
- Identify, design, build and integrate IAM information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and methodologies, proposing changes where needed and providing an assessment of the business impact to technology choices.
- Promotes collaboration and the use of shared infrastructure, application roadmap, and prior development to produce cost-effective/scalable solutions.
- Partners with other solution architects to provide scalable and adaptable architectural solutions
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new, and emerging IAM technologies.
- Develops and maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent technology framework is applied across the company.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 5 years experience with customer/consumer identity solutions is preferred; B2B and B2C identity management tools and services; external identity management is a plus
- Experience designing, developing, communicating, and executing capability roadmaps
- Hands-on experience with adoption of build pipelines and automated unit/regression testing
- Experience designing and implementing applications using a micro-service architecture
- Brings a customer experience lens to IAM strategy
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven experience in software and cloud engineering, as well as architecture design, and a deep understanding of security best practices
- Demonstrated expertise with IAM-related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID, and OAuth.
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation concepts and technologies (ADFS and Ping Identity), Delegated administration, API gateways, and SOA services.
- Experience implementing and managing Multi-Factor authentication.
- 2-3 years of software development experience is desirable.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills across multiple stakeholders and technical groups which can influence project decisions
- Act courageously by sharing viewpoints openly and directly with others, providing relevant and timely information and feedback, as required
- Ability to retain and convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances
- Maintains a sense of urgency in driving assignments to completion.
- Collaborate across teams gaining the cooperation of others to complete goals
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and compartmented team activities
- Build positive relationships within the IAM team and business stakeholders by demonstrating integrity and high standards of performance.
- Desire and ability to continually teach, learn, and grow, personally and professionally
- Complex problem-solving skills with the keen ability to rapidly define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to effectively work on multiple objectives simultaneously
- Bachelors or equivalent experience; preferred bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related fiel
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking