Hexagon is a global supplier of technologies for geodesy and metrology solutions, providing a broad array of modern systems for the capture, visualization, modeling and technical use of spatial information.
Hexagon Geosystems, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Our solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Our innovative solutions and products are characterized by the highest efficiency and reliability. They are used wherever it is all about recording, analyzing and presenting 3D information. Improve your future with us, become part of our team and this global success story
- Working in Agile environment, as a part of an international, cross-functional DevOps Team, which serves our R&D department (ca. 200 software engineers and more than 12 scrum teams and 20 software projects)
- Building up and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines for building and testing of various high end surveying instruments and cloud based software solutions mainly developed in C++ and C#
- Managing CI/CD pipelines and software releases for various product branches and software components
- Speeding up developers, testers and DevOps engineers through automation
- Coaching and training scrum teams to promote best practices in CI
- Integrating dependency management tools into various software projects
Who we're looking for?
- University qualification in computer science
- 5+ years of experience as a Software/DevOps Engineer
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English, ability to work in an international and distributed located environment
- Very open personality, driving things, self-organized, pro-active, reliable, having a strong attitude to "Getting things done"
- Experience and showing enthusiasm while working with Linux, Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with Git, Artifactory or Nexus, TeamCity or Jenkins, Docker, package managers like Nuget, PyPi or Conan
- Proven track of record using at least two of the following programming languages Python, Kotlin, C# or Java, C++
- Batch and shell scripting experience
- Expert in automating pipelines and experiences in dependency and release management
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages