Intel's Security and Engineering group is looking for a Software Engineer to join a brand-new team established in our big R&D Center in Gdańsk. The world is going into the cloud, be a part of what makes it possible! Unite with us to take a journey in an exciting and innovative project - Intel Trust Domain Extension (TDX) within Confidential Compute technologies. The TDX technology enables software to run in the cloud environment while protecting code and data from disclosure or modifications. Help us to make it more secure!
In this role, you will conduct and participate in a complex software project for future Intel platforms - implementation of TDX verification and validation solutions. You will be expected to develop and use pre and post silicon validation technologies to verify that the system meets the product specifications and to improve product quality by using advanced software validation methodologies and tools. The job also includes close communication and collaboration with the leading security design and architecture teams at Intel, as well as other HW and SW components. You can expect to work with cutting edge toolset for CI/CD processes - including Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
Who we're looking for?
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in software/hardware development or verification.
- 2+ years of experience coding in one of the following: C, C++, Python, Perl.
- Linux/Unix experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge in operating systems and Virtualization is an advantage.