Laravel PHP Developer
Build innovative long-term projects!
- Netkata Internet Software House
- Warsaw, Lublin
- 7 000 - 9 000 PLN net / month
- Any contract
- 2+ years of experience in Laravel development,
- 4+ years of experience in general PHP or other PHP framework/CMS development,
- excellent knowledge of PHP development and MySQL databases,
- experience in working with git,
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code,
- good command of written and spoken English.
Project you can join
- Backend architecture design,
- development of Laravel based applications for international clients,
- collaboration with a team of frontend and other backend developers, testers and designers,
- working with our Polish and international partners.
JOINING NETKATA MEANS
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- internal trainings and knowledge sharing, team-based long-term projects,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
- English lessons, fruits, beverages and perks,
- 7000-9000 net monthly pay (take-home pay).
LOCATION: Lublin or Warsaw (both in city center).
OUR TECH STACK
Our Development Teams use the following tool stack and techniques: Composer, Artisan Console, Webpack, Laravel MIX, NPM, Git and Gitlab. We utilize Continuous Integration, code reviews, multiple development environments (local, feature, testing, staging, production) and apply agile development methodology to build efficient and scalable solutions.
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events