Manager at End User Services
- K&K Selekt Centrum Doradztwa Personalnego
- Rzeszów, Kańczuga
- Employment contract
- Experience leading a global multi-national organization with at least 1000 end users.
- College Degree in computer science, information sciences or related field and 5-7 years’ experience OR 7-10 years’ relevant experience with 2-3 years in IT Management.
- Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware.
- Proven experience in systems and design within a global enterprise.
- Solid grounding in core enterprise tools such as Microsoft SCCM.
- Experience with technologies such as RDS, VDI, Flexera Application Packaging, PowerShell, VBS, WMI, Group Policy Administration, MBAM, etc.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the management of a technical support team.
- Proven project planning and management experience leading large projects.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, ability to maintain a high level of employee morale within team.
- Full professional proficiency in English language is required.
Necessary on this position:
- Windows Server
- Microsoft SCCM
Project you can join
- Working in areas such as vendor/tool management, strategy & planning, acquisition & deployment, operational management.
- Lead and manage team ensuring overall performance levels meet client needs consistently. Ensure continual development of the team so that potential is achieved.
- Meeting goals/objectives and KPI’s specific to your direct area(s) of responsibility, as set by manager.
- Ensure teams KPI’s are monitored, actions taken and evaluated accordingly – delegating & empowering as appropriate.
- Responsible for working with vendors to maintain tools as well as working to implement new features and functions as directed.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining corporate systems and software.
- Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Confer with end-users, clients, or senior management to define business requirements for complex systems and infrastructure development.
Our Partner offers:
- Work in well-established international production company with 10,000 employees in over 32 countries and 120+ locations.
- Enterprise grade tools and technologies to support a growing global business.
- Significant infrastructure investment (servers, storage, networking, etc.) in Poland to serve our internal customers in the EU.
- Participation in creating a new IT support department.
- Various trainings developing technical competences.
- Broad possibilities of continuous professional development.
- Access to modern technologies and the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing, fuel card,
- Additional benefits: holiday vouchers, sport and recreation activities, additional payment for trips, colonies and other activities.
- Possibility of co-financing of postgraduate studies corresponding to the employment profile.
Work time division
Team technical support
Project team management
Business development tasks
Supervision over systems maintenance
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages