Equities Technology solve some of the most interesting and complex challenges in the financial industry to help our global business and its customers succeed. Shipping code early and often using Agile and DevOps principles is critical for us to deliver business value, with continuous improvement and learning at the centre of everything we do.
Front Office Tools is a global technology solution group providing in house and vendor solution for equity derivatives trading activities on global markets across APAC, EMEA, USA. Our technology stack span across many varieties in order to fit the business needs for activities like pricing, analytics, realtime data management, risk monitoring, etc. To facilitate the business, we work as a global team for total solutions and our day to day activities includes front to back DevOps operation including requirement collection, software development, production support, vendor management, testing & deployment.
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Software development of tactical solutions to Equity Derivatives Trading Business
- Maintaining existing in-house and vendor's solution for business
- Directly working with traders globally to understand the business requirement
- Automating regression testing of software
- Level 1 production support to trading
- Working side by side with traders, quants, compliance, middle office.
- Be part of the global team on multiple regions including HK, UK, CA, US, CN
- Manage testing and deployment operation of software packages to production
- Report to technology management for daily progress
Who we're looking for?
- Expert development knowledge of Java and Web technology (Angular / React), hands on experience with Spring boot, Rest, JVM tuning, concurrency.
- Moderate understanding and experience with other technologies including C#, VBA, Python, Nosql DB. Be flexible to adopt multiple technologies.
- Experience of using Windows Server and comfortable to directly work with Linux.
- Familiar enterprise technology tools for CD/CI, TDD, Automated Unit Testing, Git, JIRA, ServiceNow.
- Sound derivatives financial knowledge such as options pricing, greeks, PNL, structured product preferred