The Swiss Universal Bank Business Information Portal offers direct access to product sales-, client- and performance information as well as fast access to other important reporting tools and documents.
The Business Information reporting Platform is a key strategic project providing Standard Reporting and Self Service BI capabilities to the business.
- Standard Reporting covers a number of different business areas including Client Reporting, Product Reporting and Performance Reporting.
- Self Service BI provides a framework and environment of tools and capabilities for business users to develop ad-hoc solutions according to demand from end users including regulatory and compliance departments.
Microsoft BI tools are used extensively in the project with Oracle used as the primary database. The application is developed with Oracle, SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, C# & HTML 5 technologies.
There are 2 scrum teams working in the sub-department, they are all between 6-8 people strong. 1 is based in Zurich, 1 in Wroclaw.
UI App - front-end in Angular, and back-end in .Net.
- Working on BI2 (Business Intelligence) portal within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects.
- Cooperation with local business representatives as Proxy Product Owners
- Participating in the agile development process based on SCRUM.
- Working on dedicated application layer (UI or backend) developing new configurations using Metadata-Driven development approach.
- Writing code in Angular 8 as target language.
Who we're looking for?
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong OOP, design and architecture skills.
- Passion for delivering quality software using .NET best practices
- 1+ years of experience in C# and .NET
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Problem solver, team player, great communication skills
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Familiarity with Scrum, SAFe
- Experience with .NET based ORMs
- Experience with WebAPI/WCF