The role is positioned within the TOC Control Assurance Team responsible for driving and coordinating specific Risk Management controls and audit points, to assure effectiveness and adherence to policies and Regulatory requirements. The work is conducted across global IT Operations Delivery teams and Systems, in collaboration with different Stakeholders such as Operational Risk & Compliance, Risk IT, Chief Information Security Officer, Internal Auditing and Business IT Divisions.
Responsible to execute a complex IT Risk remediation work package, coordinating with multiple stakeholders including IT Operations, Risk, Engineering, Development, Information Security and the Business. The assignment for this role is to drive multiple actions around;
- The analysis and remediation of unauthorized software in the end user and server environments.
- Supporting the implementation of process changes and new services to migrate users into a new software request and provision process without adversely impacting Business and IT operations
- Creating and syndicating processes, documentation, communications and other artefacts for remediation and migration activities
The work will be hands on, and require analysis of business and technical data, coordination and interaction with end users and technical teams, and detailed tracking and reporting of progress and issues.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst - exposure to Operational processes implementation and change for the IT Risk Management area is beneficial
- Excellent hands on experience, minimum 4 years, of analyzing data, organizing results into actions, designing and writing processes and documentation is essential.
- Demonstratable skills and experience of liaising with varied stakeholders to complete activities, and gain buy-in to new ways of working is required.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure Operations and End Users platform technologies, and information security awareness
- Hands on experience in working within formal risk remediation processes and hard deadlines, including coordination with all operational teams involved to agree actions, tracking progress and producing relevant detailed documentation meeting Audit proof standards.
- Performed a similar position before in a global environment, preferably with an IT System Integrator or IT department of a large Financial institution.
- Practical knowledge of Agile Project Management methods.
- Ability to work independently and self-efficient with experience in communication and stakeholder management.
- Ability to take ownership of complex issues and be responsible for their resolution.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with a large number of dependencies
- The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to senior Stakeholders.
- Results-oriented individual with strong problem-solving, influencing, consensus building and negotiating skills.
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization.
- Highly organized, able to track multiple priorities, eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
- Reliable and able to form honest opinions.
- An expert at building networks and connections.
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget.
- Eager to work with various technology platforms.
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic.
- Professional experience within IT Operations or End Users Support would be a helpful asset