Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
- Develops applications by designing, developing, and testing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Who we're looking for?
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Very good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core MVC
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, NoSql would be a plus)
- Fluent in basic design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git, TFS etc.)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experienced in Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming)
- Basic knowledge of mobile applications development would be an asset (Xamarin Forms and/or React Native)
- Good knowledge of cloud concepts (based on either Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages