You will be working on exciting, international projects that bring real value to societies, communities & individuals across Europe.
As a Junior Java Developer you will:
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
- You will get a chance to work with different programming languages and technologies as those vary from project to project. A large part our tech stack is Java (Java 8, Spring, Scala, Groovy).
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for candidates with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming, open towards learning new technologies.
You should also have:
- IT- related university degree
- Basic knowledge of Java & Spring
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Money for moving expenses