IT Operations (Application Supporter)
For our Branch in Lodz we are looking a candidate to cluster Middleware & Environments. Join Commerzbank as Middle or Senior IT Operations (Application Supporter).
Middleware & Environments provides middleware and core mainframe components as integral parts of banking applications, reduces the complexity of the technologies underlying our applications and provides services that help clusters focus on implementing business requirements and be more efficient.
On this position you will be responsible for the operations of the technical platform IBM Business Process Manager and Operational Decision Manager.
Your main responsibilities:
- Defect Management
- Analyse requests and create evaluations
- Technical Change Request Management for Infrastructure requests
- Problem management
- Backup and Restore Management
- Environment Management (installation and development of environments)
- Infrastructure/Application Monitoring * 2nd Level Support
- Release and Patch management
- Installation of new environments
- Cooperation with other units
Who we're looking for?
- Very good knowledge of Unix (Red Hat, Linux 6.5 or higher)
- Good knowledge of IBM WebSphere (version 8.5 or higher)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Scripting knowhow, knowledge of UC4/Cron (Job scheduler)
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1/B2 level (optional)
- Knowledge of HP Service Manager (ITIL)
- Awareness of monitoring rules in Tivoli and Dynatrace
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking