- Commerzbank oddział w Polsce
- Employment contract
We are looking for young talents: inquisitive, bright minds who are willing to learn. The voice of single unit matters and has an impact on the digital world of Commerzbank. That is why we look for independent thinkers who like to lead the innovation and are not afraid to share their opinions.
- 2nd year of technical, mathematical, business or related fields of study completed OR the last semester of post-secondary school with an IT technician profile
- Good command of English (German is an asset)
- IT department Interns: basic knowledge of Java programming, basic knowledge of Linux, basic knowledge of frontend technologies
- Risk Management department Interns: basic programming skills, knowledge of the R language and Matlab program are an additional advantage
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Analytical thinking skills
- Availability min. 15 hours a week
Project you can join
Join TalentBank internship program and get to know different aspects of working in the international bank. Discover your own career path in one of areas of Digital Technology Center: Big Data & Advanced Analytics, Customer Process & Data Management, Wertpapier, Risk Management, Finance - Processes, Kredit, Trading and many more!
... challenge accepted?
What we offer?
- Paid internship with a chance to become full-time employed
- Clear career path: 3 months of apprenticeship contract, up to 6 months of mandate contract, then employment contract
- Opportunity to gain experience in our IT or risk management departments
- Support of experienced mentors
- Trainings in selected technologies
- Work in an international environment in the Agile methodology
- Individual approach - flexible working hours, the possibility of combining internship with studies, completing obligatory student internships or using an internship project in a diploma thesis
Apply through the form on our website until December 15, 2019.
Until January 31, 2020 we will contact selected candidates by phone, who will be asked to solve a test of analytical and logical thinking ability. Qualified to the next stage will be invited to our office for Recruitment Day.
By February 10, 2020, we will contact selected candidates who will be offered an internship at TalentBank.
Start of the internship: March 2, 2020.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events