Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a change program aiming to migrate a set of legacy data connectors to a new strategic platform. The main driver is to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
- Work with customer proposition and technology teams to elicit product requirements.
- Ensure that product management produce documentation to an adequate level of detail.
- Produce functional specifications that are clear and easy to understand.
- Structure complex requirements into epics and stories in Jira.
- Document workflows and use cases as required.
- Facilitate, understand and contribute to technical discussions.
- Support development - i.e. handover, answer questions, supervise what is delivered.
Who we're looking for?
- Business analysis experience, preferably in banking, trading, or financial services;
- Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written. Be able to engage well with sponsors and high-ranked business stakeholders, act in a face-paced business, and handle expectations of the challenging stakeholders;
- Be a pro-active, self-running, and adoptive person with the ability to handle multiple streams;
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM Agile methodologies as a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master; Experience working in Global Teams;
- Be familiar with requirement elicitation techniques e.g. workshops, interviewing and etc. ;
- Be able to thoroughly document the results of the analysis to effectively represent business requirements;
Additional requirements (desirable):
- Developing products with search and analytics capabilities
- Real-time market data and/or real-time news