Solution Architect / Product Owner - End User Computing
- British American Tobacco
- Employment contract
Skills, knowledge and experience
- A technical person at heart who has a keen interest in latest technologies and how they can help BAT to deliver its targets, this includes gadgets as well as backend technology options.
- A passion for improving user experience and efficiency, i.e. to make things simpler, faster, easier to use with data and reports that are easily accessible, whether it be with gadgets, applications or mobile.
- Experience with the modern concepts of Connected Employee / Connected Consumers
- Experienced in backend activities such as optimizing the deployment of laptops, applications and patching.
- Has an engaging personality and is a great team player
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role, end user support or in efficient user interface design/design of mobile applications
- Experience working in agile projects and a cost-conscious approach
Nice to have experience
- An ideal candidate would have worked in a MS focused environment which is already cloud based.
- A nice to have is someone who has, having investigated latest technologies, has then worked with end markets / customers to pilot it.
Project you can join
To investigate latest technology trends and to deploy innovative solutions providing leading end user experience to BAT employees, customers and partners.
This position is part of a team which develops, deploys and transition these solutions to support. It works closely with BAT’s global partners and IDT and non IDT BAT functions, in Warsaw as well as in relevant countries.
- Enterprise Architecture – ensure solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to agreed architectures
- Project resources - Ensure quality, coordinate resources and provide assistance, coaching and advice on management approach, control and completion of products
- 3rd Party Vendors – non-commercial supplier relationships focused on innovation / project activities / operations
- IT Standards & Governance – collaborate to ensure effective application of standard processes
- End markets / factories, Business reps, and Center of Excellence – identify areas of innovation, encourage collaboration, deliver solutions on global scale
- IDT Services / Dev Ops teams – ensure solutions can be operated and updated efficiently and cost effective
At British American Tobacco we are committed to handling your personal data responsibly and with integrity. If you would like to read our Privacy Notice, please access the following link: https://www.bat.com/careers/en/privacy_notice
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events