Sabre Hospitality Solutions team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Software QA Engineer. In Hospitality Solutions our Software Engineers build large, distributed, and real-time software applications that power the leading Chains and Hotels of the world.
- Debug complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. develop and execute software test plans.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers, business analysts and system architects in resolution of problems.
- Parallel automation by designing, coding and executing automated test scripts for stories/defects.
- Document and track product testing problems.
- Maintain automated regression scripts.
- Attend status meetings, conduct demos, provide oral and written reports.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Demonstrated Experience in Quality Assurance testing, writing and executing automated tests.
- Demonstrated experience in C# and/or JAVA development and building/updating custom automation frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in tools like Selenium, NUnit, Junit, Jenkins/Maven, Rest Assured, Cucumber.
- Hands on Experience in UI automation using Selenium and Cucumber
- Demonstrated experience with Agile tools like Rally or others.
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Working with global teams.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/subprojects simultaneously, organizational skills.
- Takes initiative in handling issues that arise during testing.
- Proficient in SQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience testing with Agile/Iterative Development.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses