- In your role as Business Expert you will be part of a dedicated team of Trade Finance professionals which is responsible for the products “local and international guarantees” worldwide.
- You will work in a cross-functional team of business experts and engineers to develop, change and maintain your Team’s products on an end-to-end basis. Hence, you will support the services, processes and systems used for and applicable to local and international guarantees.
- You will also be involved in developing and implementing of digital strategies and innovative technologies within the Cluster and entrusted with the design and review of test cases for the relevant systems.
- You will liaise with the stakeholders (Sales and Operations units) to ensure that the developments and changes for the products and processes are in line with the business requirements. Finally, you will support stakeholders in their day-to-day business by offering 3rd level support and advisory services for local and international guarantees.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
In the current situation we are not travelling.
You are involved in the development, maintenance and improvement of the global Trade Finance Compliance standards which comprises the following tasks:
- You are part of the center of competence for guarantee processes globally.
- You are supporting the development, streamlining and maintenance of our guarantee processes and systems by providing the guarantee business standards.
- You will act as a 3rd level support for Sales and Processing Centers regarding guarantee processes. You will also take business decision in the scope of given competencies.
- You will support the digitalisation of the guarantee processes .
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of the functioning of local and/or international guarantees. This includes knowledge of the associated risks and requirements.
- Basic knowledge of other TF products (e.g. letters of credit) and new technologies is desirable.
- Practical experience in a Trade Operations.
- Knowledge about process design and management in general and particular knowledge about processes in the guarantee sphere.
- Good knowledge of tools used for processing guarantees (e.g. Codoka, IBS, Host Avale).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial crime risks (e.g. sanctions & embargoes, money laundering) and respective regulations relevant to Trade Finance (incl. guarantees).
- Knowledge or interest in learning about upcoming trends in Trade Finance (.e.g. blockchain, digital documents).
- Basic knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking