Video Solutions Senior Engineer (C++)
Video Solutions Senior Engineer (C++)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
See this video to learn more about Avigilon products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3q09lWfnE&t=3s
The Cracow Video Solutions team is looking for experienced C++ engineers. We are creating new scrum teams of architects, developers & testers, with shared responsibilities. Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada on smart camera features. We are responsible for end to end implementation and maintenance of selected features and modules.
By joining the team you will be responsible for proposing and implementing technical solutions in the ACC product. We are looking for an openr-minded person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- competitive salary package,
- private medical & dental coverage
- life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- flexible working hours
- A strong collaborative culture
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office.
Who we're looking?
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Strong C++ programming skills (experience with C++17 is a plus)
- Practical knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including build environments and automated testing
- Proven experience in driving and proposing solutions
- Experience in technical drive within the team
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team spirit and adaptability
- Communicative English
- Knowledge of: digital imaging/photography and audio/video coding, operating system concepts including processes, threads, mutexes, interrupt handling, and exception handling
- Experience with: embedded applications development in a Linux environment for ARM target processors, TCP/IP, RTP, network programming, drivers, cmake.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking