Senior Tech Designer
Senior Tech Designer
Digital Marketing Tech strive to deliver products and services to our Pharma customers that meet the needs of the business whilst being intuitive, efficient, effective and satisfying to use.
The role will be accountable for defining user stores and converting them into technical requirements.
- Driving process optimisation through process modelling and service design, taking into consideration the product strategy and system and data landscapes.
- Driving experience design activities to improve user requirements, interfaces and task flows through wireframing, prototyping and ideation workshops.
- Working closely with the Product Owner and other members of the product team, with a clear focus on delivering value quickly while helping to steer the product area towards business- and user-centred improvements.
- Engaging with the Engineering Team to support the maturity of Requirements defining, UX and Design across Pharma Tech, specifically working with other UX practitioners and sharing experiences.
- Partnering with the business area to understand their challenges and needs, whilst working to manage system and process changes within these user groups, helping ensure smooth deployments and satisfied customers.
- Keeping up with internal and external trends in your product area, including user centric design, marketing automation, mobile, wearables and social media.
What we offer:
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Sport and recreation package
- Free car and bike parking
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Short Fridays
- Home office
- Integration events
- Fresh fruits everyday
Who we're looking?
About Senior Tech Designer:
We are a team of Marketing Technology experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. Main competencies covered by GSK Digital Marketing Tech are: Marketing Automations, Web Applications, Mobile Applications, Digital Analytics & Measurement, Social Community Management, Media Buying, Virtual Events, Hosting Platforms
We require a skilled Product Designer with experience in business- and user-centred analysis, and an appreciation for design and process improvement, to join our Engineering Team.
- At least 3 years’ experience in working in an IT product related industry
- Experience in IT software analysis, design and delivery, with awareness of the UX space, particularly areas of user research, experience design and service design.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages