Senior Devops Engineer
Senior Devops Engineer
Building software for world changers
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We have built an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning. Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Senior Devops Engineer who could join our team. If you have the talent and skills it takes, apply NOW!
Joining Netguru means:
- working in an experienced team with strong Devops expertise,
- working in interesting projects with presence of market technologies,
- ability to make an impact on the technological stack of company and clients' infrastructure.
- constant development of your skills thanks to assigned development budget on workshops and conferences,
- starting an individual path with objectives which make a solid foundation for a future promotion and pay rise at Netguru,
- flexplace: fully remote job from every place in Poland or work at office in one of our 9 locations: it's up to you!
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook Pro and other necessary tools.
- automating DevOps-related tasks and processes - we don’t want to spend our time fighting the same issues every day,
- educating other members of the team - you are the bridge between the Dev and the Ops - help people around you get the best of both worlds,
- understanding the needs and challenges of clients across operations and development,
- engaging in building the right solution which meets the client’s technical and business requirements.
Perks & Benefits:
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team meet-ups.
Who we're looking?
- solid experience in Linux administration, Docker and cloud solutions like AWS, Azure or GCP,
- good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet,
- business experience with IaaC tools like Terraform or Cloudformation,
- ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution,
- broad knowledge about security in DevOps,
- practice with monitoring/data collection tools: Graylog, DataDog, Prometheus,
- good command of written and spoken English and Polish (at least CEFR C1).
- solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI),
- open-source contributions,
- thought leadership artifacts (speeches made on meetups, conferences),
- certificated cloud-computing knowledge (AWS, GCP preferable).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages