Senior Cloud Engineer
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
We are a team of Cloud Tech experts, who provide excellent services for GSK Internet services worldwide on a daily basis. Main competencies covered by GSK Cloud Internet Services are: Cloud Hosting & Infrastructure Services, Adobe AEM, Networking, Internet Cyber Security, Internet CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Collaboration Tools and Cloud Developer and Stakeholder Support.
- Participate in deep Internet cloud architectural discussions/solutions to build confidence and ensure success when building new and migrating existing services, applications, software
- Drive GSK Internet Cloud services innovation and automation by providing technical and thought leadership
- Develop, Impement, and Support GSK Cloud Hosting & Infrastructure Services to ensure services are world class and industry leading
- Cloud Internet evangelist, with ability to educate on the value proposition of Cloud services
- Build deep relationships with GSK senior technical individuals/stakeholders within customer business areas
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge about Internet Cloud services.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Internet cloud community
- Author or contribute to GSK Internet cloud publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
- Technical liaison between customers, service & support teams
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years AWS/Azure/Google Internet cloud innovation, automation, development/design, integration with Internet cloud hosting systems/services
- 3+ years innovation, automation, development/design & implementation experience with Internet hosting systems/services
- 3+ years in consulting, professional services and/or other customer-facing role focused on delivering world class Internet technical services
- Working knowledge of cloud software tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly, and innovate/automate process and services
- Excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills with an ability to right level conversations
- Advanced AWS/Azure/Google cloud certifications & knowledge
- Expertise Internet cloud architecture and security
- Expertise architecting/operating large Enterprise cloud Internet solutions on AWS/Azure/Google cloud
- Expertise with “On-Premise/Co-Location to Cloud” migrations or IT transformations
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages