Head of IT
Hi, we are SKY, a start-up from the fin-tech industry. We have an idea, plan and financing from one of the largest financial groups in Europe. The goal is to revolutionize the financial market and be always one step ahead.
Joining us you are ready to build a cloud native solution in the international team of professionals.
Our product teams are small, flexible and use agile and lean methods to deliver innovative digital solutions. We combine the latest technologies with customer-centric design to consistently deliver exciting online and on-board innovations for customers while creating reliable insurance brand.
How can you grow with us?
- You’ll be leading technical design and implementation of Digital Insurer digital channels (Front-end design), experiences (E2E) and integration with insurance backend architecture
- You’ll building (including participation on recruiting efforts) and fostering an Agile development IT organization, with a capable multifunctional team (that includes, not exclusively: designers, engineers, data scientists)
- You’ll be supporting and co-leading the implementation of core IT systems
- You’ll be providing direct day to day architectural and technology problem-solving, coaching, direction and guidance to product teams in a start-up like environment
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sport card
- Inspiring office in the city centre (Brain Embassy)
- Nap & meditation rooms
- Yoga and English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Team Meetups (snacks and drinks on us ;))
Who we're looking for?
Apply if you have:
- 10+ years in senior roles working with product development teams, delivering new products to market, especially products heavily dependent on digital technologies – while remaining hands-on
- Holistic experience in IT functions/areas, including delivery management/ value assurance, vendor selection and management, infrastructure, DevOps, architecture and data management
- A wide experience and understanding of architecture in terms of solution, data and integration
- History of assembling and running Agile/Scrum development organizations
- A track record of hiring, onboarding, and developing engineering and product teams
- Strong examples of coaching, facilitating and guiding others – directing, leading and mentoring others to do the right thing
Nice to have:
- Experience / Familiarity with Insurance architecture and market solutions
- Digital technology and agile development enthusiasm
- Speed / experimentation driven / mindset
- Enthusiastic approach to coffee breaks (we love informal discussions with a cup of favourite coffee or tea)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus