L1 Simulation Engineer Working Student
Our team in Wroclaw looks into physical layer design, architecture, concepts and algorithms for Nokia 4G/5G products, for instance covering complete LTE/NR layer 1 transmitter and receiver design, the Internet of Things and Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communication.
The team collaborates closely with product management, product architecture teams, key customer teams, related research projects in Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia’s standardization delegates, and of course the teams that do the actual product implementation.
You will be involved in performance assessment for 4G/5G base stations being responsible for verification of layer 1 algorithms by means of MATLAB simulations.
We work with:
Who we're looking for?
- Enrolled as a 2nd – 4th year student in a Bachelor or Master program related to electrical engineering or computer science, or similar
- Experience in MATLAB programming
- Background in wireless communications and signal processing
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- A fast learner and interested to take up new challenges
- Available at least 15 hours per week for working with Nokia during study semester (can be more during semester breaks and less during exam periods)
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages