- Implementing new functionalities in the game;
- Maintaining and optimizing the app;
- Technical support for game designers in designing new functionalities.
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Let’s Fish, Wild Hunt and Fishing Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Due to the constant growth of the company we’re looking for creative people who’d join our team. If you’re looking for a job with great people, friendly and stress-free atmosphere, and a lot of challenges - come to us!
We’re currently looking for a Backend Developer for one of our projects.
- A job in our office in Wrocław, to where you can easily get from any part of the city;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work with people passionate for games!
- Fair salary;
- Conferences and game industry events
- Company trips and gatherings (Off-road / Regattas / Field games etc.)
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Fresh fruit in the office and pizza days! :)
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge of Java;
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of GIT version control system;
- Experience in development of scalable server apps;
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in Redis, PostgreSQL, Protocol Buffers, Jenkins, Maven, Python 3, Netty.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages