Back-End DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an experienced DevOPS engineer with backend engineering background, to help the company transition into cutting edge continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
The work happens in close relation with teammates worldwide, so fluency in English is a must.
- Prototype, design, and implement build system components
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Help advance best practices of object oriented and SOA based design and development
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Support existing production environments
Big part of work will include working with code - adjusting existing solutions and their build processes and translating them into Jenkins pipelines, so experience with C++ and C# will play a big role.
This role is not bound to a particular project - so you can expect a variety of challenges and working with very diverse technologies & processes across the company.
Do you want to help improve experiences of cutting-edge CPU, APU and graphics products? If so, our client Software Infrastructure team is the right place for you.
We develop and support massive systems that improve the productivity of the SW Organization in areas including DevOps, Advanced Web-Based Tools, Test Automation as well as Project, Release, and Change Management solutions. We develop across full stack from infrastructure, container, database to API and Web leveraging latest technologies and development tools.
Who we're looking for?
- Expert in object oriented development (C++/C#) and scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Experience with GNU Make, MSBuild/VS, and MS WDK
- Strong experience with CI systems and tools such as Jenkins and Docker
- Working knowledge of CM systems such as Perforce and Git
- Extensive knowledge of building in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with service oriented architecture including web services, messaging, REST
- Experience interfacing with relational databases, MS-SQL preferred
- Foreman, Chef, Salt and similar technologies
- Experience with testing solutions
- Experience with CDN solutions
- Azure, AWS or experience with other cloud platform