Act as a Scrum Master using scrum ceremonies such as daily standups, sprint planning & review sessions, backlog grooming/refinement, and retrospectives, and produce related reports (e.g. sprint burndowns, burnups)
- guide, motivate and coach the team on Agile/Scrum practices, to further develop agile mindset and ensure a collaborative "one team" approach
- conduct requirements-gathering workshops.
- evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- document and control project requirements/user stories
- develop and manage the scrum sprint backlog (epics, stories, etc.), using Jira
- direct the solution to meet client expectations and requirements
In addition you will be supporting the overall E2E Program Manager taking responsibility to deliver new functionality to the GGC (Group General Counsel) Business and taking ownership of the Technology deliverables.
You'll be working in the client's Legal Technology delivery team in Poland. Team delivers technology solutions to Group General Counsel (Legal) using state of the art software both from major vendors in the field and in-house developments. The Legal industry area is a hot bed for new technology, which can be seen by Legal Technology media coverage and the number of recent Legal Technology startups. In the current environment, we are working on projects in areas such as Document Management, Legal Hold and Preservation Management, Big-Data and Data-Analytics, automation and also looking at the use of Artificial Intelligence in Legal processes.
Who we're looking for?
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis, technical project manager or a related field, ideally in a similar environment - prior experience at banking/financial domain is a plus
- a university degree or equivalent with financial or technical background or equivalent certification
- exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- certified Scrum master preferred with experience with geographically distributed teams
- should have a good understanding of the Scrum ceremonies and experience in Jira, Confluence - ideally worked as a Scrum Master before
- at least 3 years' experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with both technical/development teams and business stakeholders
- highly organized, able to track multiple priorities, eager to learn and to solve complex problems
- the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to senior Stakeholder
- experience to gather business requirements and translate them to user stories
- passion for technology and delivery, with a strong technical background and a good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- have strong experience working across requirement and functional specification development, particularly within a scrum environment
- fluent in English
German language is a plus