Java Developer - French Speaking
After joining Sollers Consulting you will:
- Take part in designing IT solutions,
- Implement and configure core IT systems,
- Work according to Agile practices,
- Cooperate with many partners around the world, including Guidewire, a supplier of systems for the insurance industry,
- Be the part of international team,
- Have an opportunity to work in the culture of internal transparency& non,
- Corporate atmosphere.
Join us !
Please note: due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and restrictions enacted by governing authorities, it may be necessary to delay the start date for this position until July 2020. We are constantly monitoring the current situation and will react accordingly to any developments. We want to ensure all employees feel comfortable and have the best possible start at Sollers.
Who we're looking for?
- Very good command of French (B2/C1)
- Commercial experience as a Java developer (min. 2 years)
- Software development best practices
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Very good communication skills
- Teamwork skills and experience
- Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
- Ability to travel
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Vast understanding of software engineering
- Some of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, ORM framework or similar hands-on experience
Nice to have:
- Insurance domain experience
- Systems integration knowledge
- Consulting type work experience
- Agile (Scrum) methodology work experience
- Speak German
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages