We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
Information and Document Systems is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 200 individuals located mostly in Switzerland, Poland and Singapore. Providing global capturing and document processing, archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. At the moment developing strategic greenfield project to build large-scale digital archive for documents and records, that will gradually replace all existing archiving solutions in the bank, and to build an operational document store, that should become a single point of truth for document workflows. The whole system must scale linearly, be fault-tolerant, and handle petabytes of data. Within our organization, you would be working on the Product Development project, with the SCRUM Teams consisting of Developers, DevOps, Business Analysts and Quality Analysts/Testers.
Technologies and frameworks used:
- Our program has implemented Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) with focus on sub-streams/projects working in SCRUM
- JIRA, Confluence, PPM tools, GitHub would be mostly used by you on a daily basis
- Event Driven Architecture with Kafka as event store and Kafka Streams for event streaming
- Reactive streams for streaming data over HTTP: Akka HTTP/Streams
- Non-blocking concurrency: Akka, Monix
- FP abstractions: Cats
Who we're looking for?
- CSS3 (LESS, SASS)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be able to work in multicultural work environment
- Open minded and able to quickly learn new technologies and paradigms
- Babel, Webpack
- React Testing Libraries
- Material UI
- Spring framework
- Experience with Yaml, Json and Xml (Xsd)
- Experience of working with Agile development practices and tools e.g. Scrum, JIRA, GIT, TDD, CI/CD, Jenkins