We are looking for someone who can help us with the following knowledge skills set:
- Managing Unix - Oracle / Windows - MSSQL Installation and configuration
- Creation of shell/PowerShell scripting and work on process improvement and/or automation opportunities, IPSOFT and other automation tools at least one tool/scripting knowledge is mandatory to have
- Managing VMware and Cloud infrastructure
- Sharing good knowledge of ITIL concept, process and used ITIL oriented operational tools
You'll be working in the Investment Banking team within Technology Operations Center (TOC).
We are a global team responsible to provide oversight and technical support for server implementations across business streams. The team forms an integral part of a global team, which supports the business in follow the sun mode. Role will be a part of global support in APAC and EMEA hours.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in supporting and managing the Wintel / Unix operating system
- Administrative knowledge one of the DB (Oracle/SYBASE/MSSQL) in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in network topology, Databases (Oracle, MSSQL and SYBASE), Virtualization Technologies (VMware ESXi / Citrix)
- Experience with installation/upgrading/configuring and troubleshooting OS and DB along with Server Hardware, VMware and Networking skills
- Experience in Automating manual tasks with scripting and available automation tools
- Identify automation opportunities in the current delivery toolset and work with engineering teams to develop, test and integrate into existing process
- Presentation skills - especially with regard to summarizing complicated technical issues
- A confident communicator who can explain technology to non-technical audiences and understand the need of clients and translating this into products and services
- IPSOFT / Power Shell / Shell / Splunk / Tableau
- Financial services knowledge would be advantageous is not essential