- Contribute in all aspects of C++ & .NET software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class AI-powered solutions.
- Problem solving across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering and cloud based products.
- Work with software engineering best practices, including Test-Driven Development (TDD), and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivalled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
You will join Machine Learning Engineering Team in it's core group. Project is dedicating to deliver real time technology in the Sports and AI industry. You will work in strategic project in the international team with best class specialists.
More about us at www.statsperform.com
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years experience with C++, OOPS
- At least 3 years experience with .Net technologies
- At least 5 to 7 years commercial software development experience
- Experience of being part in Agile methodologies in software engineering
- Fluent English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages