Currently, we are looking for ambitious and team-oriented software developers who could join one of our largest projects where they will be responsible for developing an enterprise-class system (portals and microservices). As a part of this team, you will take part in developing a system for car insurance sales and management for our customer from Great Britain.
In our work environment, communication, friendly relationships and mutual support play a crucial role in our projects being successful and our customers being satisfied. If you are a team player, you like collaborating with others and you feel that the work floor is also a place to set up long-lasting friendly relationships with other colleagues, then Aspire is the right place for you.
Personal growth of all our colleagues is a part of our culture. We provide a lot of opportunities to gain new knowledge and experience including trainings, workshops, conferences, knowledge sharing meetings and peer reviews. We are a people-centric company and believe that if our people grow, we grow with them.
- developing new functionalities for enterprise solution,
- developing microservice oriented architecture,
- taking care of code quality,
- collaborating closely with other teams (Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Automation Testers).
- commercial experience in C# programming
- experience in object-oriented programming
- good command of English (minimum level B2)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Aspire Systems Poland
Aspire Systems Poland is an international IT company, offering IT consulting and software development services. We help people & companies benefit from IT. Aspire Systems Poland is our European development Centre and we employ over 160 colleagues.