We are looking for a Fault Coordinator to join our 5G R&D team to support gNB SW development for Control Plane and User Plane components.
Your daily duties will include:
- Coordinating developers / pre-screeners work,
- Tracing investigation progress and reporting it during daily meetings with fault managers,
- Organizing and participating in task force meetings for a complex and high-priority issues,
- Checking fix/solution availability and updating verification status,
- Cooperating with developers, testers and other fault analyst teams,
- Verifying fault reports correctness and checking delivered content against Nokia’s internal standard.
We work with:
- Microsoft Office suite
Who we're looking for?
- Understanding of mobile networks basis and basics of testing/programming,
- Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment,
- Results oriented,
- Creativity in problem solving,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Very good English, both written and spoken.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages