- provide analysis for incoming tickets;
- communicate with the customers (mostly via Jira, occasional phone calls are possible)
- respond to questions and inquiries regarding our products (SDKs)
- do some iOS coding for less complex features
- cooperate with a global suport team (app. 5 people) and local iOS development team
IDEMIA is looking for a Support Engineer (with basic knowledge of iOS ) to join our Global Delivery Team . We look for a specialist who will help with customers integration to the Dev Portal (https://developer.idemia.com/ ),
Dev Portal aggregates all of the IDEMIA services and APIs, expose them as a test environment to developers, create dashboard and trial uses and - in general - promotes our solutions to our clients.
The position requires some technical background and experience in international cooperation with customers (support teams preffered).
This support is provided only in Polish business hours.
Who we're looking for?
- interested in further development possibly as iOS dev
- willing to learn
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages