Senior Elixir Developer
11k - 15k pln net / mth (B2B)
At AppUnite, our goal is to always create the best product for our client. As a Senior Elixir Developer, your job is to make sure that your team can do the best work they can building that product.
You will be responsible for:
- building and leading the team
- ensuring that your team is focused on solving real business problems
- making sure that the team understands the problem domain
- proactively mentoring other developers and helping them progress in their career
- making architectural decisions that support the business and are well-suited to its problems (and - more importantly - educating team members on how to make those decisions)
- choosing the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints
- maintaining the quality and security of the entire product
- giving great example to other team members
Who we're looking for?
Things we look at:
- Understanding the principles, practices and patterns of building maintainable and scalable web applications
- Willingness to share knowledge on a daily basis and mentor other people
- Empathy and being a team player
- Great work habits
- Constant improvement mindset
- Being an active member of the Elixir community (writing blog posts, giving presentations)
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- MacBook and a shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
- Private Medical Care,
- Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages