As part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design and implement the scenarios using C/C++ and real hardware of new FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system following the complete end to end project life cycle.
As member our team you will be responsible for software design and implementation, debug failures, create automated test scenarios, you will work with a Nokia unique hardware based on ARM or other embedded processors.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
This is an offer for regular employees.
We work with:
Who we're looking for?
- Engineer in Master / Engineer degree in: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Advanced C programming skills,
- Good C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of system programming in UNIX environment
- UNIX shell
- Good knowledge of embedded software design principles
- Knowledge of Ethernet and related protocols (UDP, TCP)
- Linux internals know-how will be advance
- Familiarity with git or other version and revision control system
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages