Our Flutter Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru Mobile Team, consisting of 50+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised custom mobile app development solutions, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced Flutter Developers to make our team even stronger. Is it you? Check it out!
Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as a Flutter Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
Who we're looking for?
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- are on a never-ending quest to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency,
- know how to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features,
- enjoy fixing bugs and improving application performance.
We want you on board if you:
- have at least 6 months of experience in developing Flutter applications, but overall at least 1 year of experience in mobile development (mobile technologies like Android/iOS/ReactNative)
- are familiar with Dio, RxDart, Injectable, Bloc/Cubit and Android Studio,
- have a good knowledge of Dart,
- are familiar with testing frameworks,
- are experienced in using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems,
- like to write clean, elegant and test-driven code,
- have experience with continuous integration,
- have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- can communicate well in English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- published one or more Android/iOS/RN/Flutter apps in the Google Play Store.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages