- Opportunity to create & implement End to Frameworks and Application Code.
- Opportunity to build on investment banking knowledge Market & Credit Risk.
- Opportunity to work on the latest Big Data Technology stacks using On-Prem and Cloud hosted platforms
- Ready to take ownership of End to End Automations.
- Provides regular status reporting to key stakeholders including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps (TO BE CHANGED)
The Credit Risk PB team delivers projects in the area of Private Banking units of the Bank across the globe.
The Foundry Platform delivered to Reliability, Strategy and Enablement is currently growing at an exponential pace. In order to accelerate the growth rate, the Automation needs to be introduced in Platform Engineering IT area. The aim is to consolidate support for multiple separate components from various dashboards - into one consolidated tool. Manual and repetitive tasks will be automated as much as possible (TO BE CHANGED).
Who we're looking for?
- Proven 5+ years' experience as DevOps Engineer building a DevOps tool chain within the continuous delivery pipeline is required
- Practical knowledge of devops tools and technologies for version control, continuous integration, continuous testing, configuration management, deployment automation, continuous monitoring, containerization
- Knowledge of Linux
- Written and interpersonal communications skills combined with proficiency in English
- Passionate and motivated task owner who is willing to drive the change through process and tooling improvements.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with GIT, JENKINS, JIRA
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with cloud solutions