- participate in innovative projects with the latest technologies;
- get access to modern project tools;
- continuously improve your skills with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud certification programmes;
- have a high level of job autonomy and continuous development;
- be part of a knowledge sharing culture and close cooperation with experts.
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer who can assist our customers in creating infrastructure and managing the software development lifecycle? Do you like working on a variety of game-changing projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
If technology inspires you and you’re passionate to drive the change across multiple projects and organizations – join us! Together with our development team, you’ll be responsible for building and supporting the tools, processes and infrastructure to deliver and scale software iterations faster, with greater quality and necessary operational insight. This includes ensuring availability, reliability and scalability of application infrastructure, building and supporting continuous integration/delivery and release tools as well as ensuring the right metrics are collected and monitored.
Who we're looking for?
- Smart and tech savvy DevOps engineer with at least 2 years’ experience and a holistic approach and desire to reduce the gap between development and operations, understands the entire supply chain
- You understand DevOps practices and Continuous Delivery
- You possess upper intermediate/advanced English skills (B2/C1) and intermediate/upper intermediate Polish (B1/B2)
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Application and infrastructure monitoring
- Practical knowledge of AWS services (with special focus on running containerized workloads using ECS and/or EKS) or Azure services (with special focus on running containerized workloads using AKS)
- Toolset: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform or CloudFormation or ARM Templates, Jenkins or Gitlab or similar, Ansible
- Security awareness (OWASP, Encryption, Secrets management)
- Powershell, Bash or Python scripting
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages