As a QA engineer you will be responsible for executing manual and automation testing on a variety of projects while working to improve the QA process. You will have strong experience on defining QA strategy, best practices, test requirements and carrying out automation testing. The candidate must be comfortable working on systems that are not driven by user interfaces and within an agile and distributed environment.
Skilled QA Engineer is needed to help work on the transaction management, regulation and reporting systems for the Exchange Traded Derivatives platform. This platform includes major functions that involves clearing, settlement and reporting of futures, options and swap products. These systems are fully enterprise integration server side core java systems based on in memory and event driven data feeds.
Who we're looking for?
- Have a keen eye for detail. Be able to create thorough tests cases, define and challenge test approaches.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in testing server side backend systems
- Test automation skills using Java (but will consider other languages)
- Experience with Jira and Version control systems (git, svn)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of basic Unix commands
- Experience with Junit (basic level)
- Automated user interface testing of web based applications
- Automated user interface testing of thick client applications
- Knowledge of JMS, Kafka or other messaging systems
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD stack