- provide technology solutions to solve business problems
- design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- troubleshoot DB and application issues
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- Liaising with Customer on regular calls.
- Work in team based in Krakow with deep level of communication inside of international team.
- Facilitating business/domain knowledge improvement within the team as part of strategic initiative
The project is a strategic initiative focused on management of trading books lifetime, their consistency and relationships across Investment Bank and other Bank structures. Thousands of users all over the world and dozens of other applications within the Bank rely on the system and information it provides in their daily work.
We work with data platform for clients, trading accounts and instruments within a bank, maintaining data gathering, accumulation, clean up, match and merge, distribution and adoption.
Wide range of front end and backend applications, Java- and ETL- based server-side logic; SOAP and RESTful web services, messaging services (EMS, JMS, ORACLE advanced queuing), ORACLE DB and integrations of all of those components are subject of testing in the department.
Who we're looking for?
- Java 8
- Spring 4
- Tibco EMS
- Angular JS
- Shell scripting
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow processes
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Oracle DB/PostrgreSQL
- Team City/Jenkins
- Agile practice