Remote Senior Symfony Developer
We’re looking for developers who are passionate about building and developing world-class e-commerce systems. As a member of our team you will face many interesting challenges, including demanding integration of large databases or creating innovative functionalities for our customers. You won’t just code — you will participate in every step of the project development process with a group of talented professionals
Teams and projects to join:
As an official Shopware Enterprise Partner we implement and develop challenging e-commerce solutions based on Shopware (one of the most innovative shop systems on the market). You can be part of this team.
We have also our own innovative solution for product information management - Ergonode (new open-source PIM system). As a member of the implementation team, you will be responsible for its customization and integration with various e-commerce platforms (SaaS, Open-Source, Commerce).
Salary: 10 000 - 15 000 zł net B2B + VAT
Used technologies in the backend of the application:
- PHP 7
- Symfony 4
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
- RabbitMQ (optional)
About our projects:
As an official partner of Magento we implement e-commerce solutions for the biggest brands, e.g.:
- the first world's version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for jewellery brand
- first headless in home & improvement industry in Poland
- microservices architecture for the international project for fashion brand
- GIT familiarity
- minimum of 4 years of commercial experience in PHP technology
- minimum of 3 years in the Symfony framework
- knowledge and experience of work in REST API, SOAP API, GraphQL
- knowledge of OOP and Programing Patterns
- openness to development and optimization of work
- experience with Code Standard (Static Code Analysis, Tests, PSR, etc.)
- knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL database programming
- ability to conduct Code Review
- good communicative and teamwork skills - this is an extremely crucial issue because we solve all the problems and improvements within the team, we strive for self-organizing at work
- good English skills
Nice to have:
- Domain Driven Design Approach
- Event Sourcing
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly offline integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- 3 hours for your development per week.
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- Thirty days of paid leave for B2B employees.
- We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
- We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
- Phone/Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Recruitment Task.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!