Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
IT Service Manager will work closely with the Physical Access Control team to ensure alignment and drive the Tech strategy and road map for the Physical Access Security.The team has oversight for the physical security across all GSK sites globally. The Tech solutions vary across sites, but generally include access control, video surveillance, security incident management, site security assurance and continuity and crisis management. IT Service Manager also partners with other Tech teams across GSK for system integrations and deployment.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 years relevant (e.g. R&D, Commercial, Corporate, GMS) experience in major global Tech organization
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc).
- Experience with Physical access control systems
- Experience with video surveillance systems
- Knowledge of physical security management platforms
- Knowledge of GxP systems and processes
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and systems to non-technical audience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Data Analytics tools and technologies
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages