Test Automation Engineer
10.5k - 17.9k pln net / mth (B2B)
You will be responsible for scripting, test execution, test analysis and documentation of functional and non-functional tests.
- defining, writing & delivering automation test scripts, test plans and test reports,
- execution of SAT scripts (in some cases UAT & Performance),
- create and maintain URS, FS and TM documents,
- taking part with the daily Team members projects meetings.
Who we're looking for?
- working experience as a web and/or mobile application Tester,
- ISTQB certification (any level, not mandatory if candidate have more than 4 years of professional experience),
- knowledge of good testing practices in Agile, Waterfall methodologies,
- knowledge of Jira application,
- knowledge and experience in test automation (ex. Selenium, HP UFT),
- very good communication skills within the Team members,
- very good english skills for communication and documentation purposes.
Nice to have:
- experience of software testing tools, e.g. Test Management (Kanoah), Zephyr,
- an understanding of UX design principles,
- experience in CSV projects (ISO 9001).
7:00 - 17:00
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families