Join a high-performance team of application & system engineers and data scientists working on creative and innovative big data solutions. We have a Data Lake application set on big data stack (Cloudera) and always think how to do things better!
As a front-end developer you will have an important part of leading development of various new and existing features related to UI/UX. Our goal is to extend our innovative backend with compelling interactive web experiences for our users mainly around:
- Self service
- Data exploration
Small size team of 5 DevOps, BA and LM located in Wroclaw and fully responsible for a Data Lake product end to end. We are an engineering body for any solutions inside of Big Data Analytics team with Data Scientists and manager located in United States.
The team follows SCRUM methodology with strong collaboration spirit and as a team delivers solutions around IT data assets.
- landscape of technologies around big data
- existing UI projects that will require understanding and revisit
- Develop web applications utilizing Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, TypeScript
- You will influence sound technical decisions in this young and dynamic technology landscape
- You will be engaged directly with business partners, develop relationships, drive our platform standards and data quality improvements
Who we're looking for?
- practical knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- experience with responsive frameworks
- practical knowledge of using Git version control system
- programming experience in backend languages (C#, Java, Python)
- experience with ASP .NET MVC/Web API
- graphic design skills