Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
As a Intern Python Test Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to participates in the testing activities.
This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in the large project teams.
- Executes and maintains tests in Python
- Participates in reviews of documents and test cases
- Actively seeks knowledge of new developments in the software engineering, computer engineering, and software testing fields
- Thinks outside the box and is willing to research and explore new avenues to overcome obstacles by utilizing the latest technologies and standards.
Who we're looking for?
- Last-year student or Graduate of a Technical University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Nice to have:
- Python programming languages and common tools
- Test automation, and continuous integration and delivery tools (Jenkins etc.)
- Experience in Software and/or Firmware Testing, Software Development, Applications Engineering work, Technical Support, or other Testing/Quality Assurance role