Your goal as Software Engineer would be to (re)design, implement and improve software for test stations used in final assembly of manufacturing process.
The developed test stations will be used on manufacturing sites of the customer for quality control and compliance checks of their products. Those test stations consist of sophisticated actuators and measuring instruments, which are connected to a central computer.
Technologies used: macOS, Objective-C, C, C++, Python
Opportunities: learning by working with experienced colleagues for a very advanced customer
We're seeking an amazing Application Software Engineer to help us to develop compliance and quality test stations for the global leader in consumer electronics.
- Design and implementation of software for test stations.
- Develop software applications in C/C++, Objective-C, Python and Lua under macOS.
- Develop extensions to the basic test station framework.
- Work with design engineers to coordinate product releases to test equipment readiness.
- Specify, qualify, debug, and maintain software.
- Diagnose software test failures.
- Write technical documentation for developed solutions
Who we're looking for?
POSIX, C++, Objective C, Lua or other Scripting languageNICE TO HAVE
Lua, Mac OS X