This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps engineer with Azure cloud skills.
You'll be working together with a Jira/Confluence developer on creating, deploying, and maintaining an Atlassian suite of applications (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.) into the Azure cloud.
It's a long-term opportunity that spans across continents — you'll be working closely with Polish and US-based colleagues, — and requires hands-on knowledge of Azure and security best practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues, management, and client representatives to configure Azure cloud for Atlassian suite of applications
- Execute feasibility studies, propose solutions, and estimate efforts
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions
- Ensure system stability and customer satisfaction
- Work with Jira/Confluence administrators and developers
- Coordinate releases and solution upgrades
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience working with Azure
- Experience with enterprise-scale Azure cloud setup
- Excellent understanding of Azure core components
- Advanced English
- Verbal communication skills
- Pro-active position, ability to facilitate a discussion, describe an idea, propose a solution
- Being able to work directly with stakeholders and customers
- Polite, client-appropriate language
- Jira/Confluence instance setup and maintenance