At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
Who we're looking for?
- Computer Science or related bachelor’s degree desirable although meaningful experience is equally valued
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience working as Back-end Developer
- Experience with .Net
- Experience in Agile development and different approaches, but specifically Scrum.
- Database – definition and manipulation (Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, graphQL)
- Restful API’s – consumption and creation
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good command of English both spoken and written (at least B2)
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience with relevant technology platforms (e.g. Kubernetes) and frameworks (e.g. Docker) including cloud technologies
- Subject matter expertise with relevant business process
- SAP Konowledge
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages