At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
- Work with technical partners to align and partner to deliver new capabilities to GSK
- Work and engage directly with multiple partners across the organization to ensure optimal delivery to meet company strategy
- Responsible for making sure project goals are achieved on time in alignment with the partners’ expectation
- Work in collaboration with other team members to ensure demand, support, and architecture aspects are well represented in the projects or programs requirements and work you're doing
- Ensure all risks and issues have clear action/mitigation/contingency plans defined with named action owners and timelines for completion
- Assist in developing strategies and setting direction to enable the team to deliver at optimal levels, managing and motivating people who work across markets
- Develop, operationalize and run key senior partner events, forums and meetings in support of business priorities
- Utilize experience to bring new insights and to identify and challenge ineffective practices
- Collaborate with others to improve our IT delivery methodology covering tools, sourcing, processes and quality assurance
- Responsible for the identification and execution of operations improvements that will lead to lower cost of ownership for GSK at the enterprise level.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Data Science, or Computer Technology, or equivalent experience (consult manager on equivalent experience).
- 10+ years’ experience in developing and delivering data driven solutions (consult manager on type of experience needed)
- 5+ years’ experience directly managing teams
- Ability to raise and remove barriers to progress in a large matrix organization across functions, geographies and cultures
- Experience with operations and capability development with good technical, business, Product aligned and digital acumen.
- Experience with Product Management and Agile Ways of Working.
- Ability to drive outcomes and manage partner expectations.
- Familiar with the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering Tech Capability priorities
- Fluent English with superb communication and presentation skills
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master’s degree in Computer Technology or MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
- Experience with Technical skills transformation and upskilling
- Strong financial acumen with applied experience in value frameworks/value analysis
- Experience in SCRUM.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages